Navy OCS Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy OCS Mustangs

This forum is dedicated to all prior enlisted United States Navy personel wishing to become a Naval Officer VIA: OCS, STA-21, LDO, CWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Navy OCS Mustangs, the only forum solely dedicated to the advancement of prior enlisted Navy personnel into the officer ranks via: OCS, STA-21, LDO and CWO.

addition to package

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tprice9

addition to package Empty
PostSubject: addition to package   addition to package EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 10:18 am

Quick question! Submitted my package last week and processor recieved it! I just got underway and my AMO asks if I want another 05 AMDO interview. Can I still submit it by fax to the processor to be added on my package for May board? Thanks!

AZ2
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: addition to package   addition to package EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 6:03 pm

tprice9 wrote:
Quick question! Submitted my package last week and processor recieved it! I just got underway and my AMO asks if I want another 05 AMDO interview. Can I still submit it by fax to the processor to be added on my package for May board? Thanks!

AZ2

I don't think so because once the processor receives the package he then scans it into adobe and emails it to the board. So if the board already has the adobe it may be to late. I would reccommend calling him and asking just in case. Let me know if you need the phone number. None the less get the interview anyways just incase you have to re-apply.
Back to top Go down
https://navyocsmustangs.forumotion.com
tprice9

PostSubject: re:   addition to package EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:04 am

Roger that, It just makes me mad because for the last month I asked him to get me more interviews, I know it is up to me, but my COC was very adiment about the AMO setting up everything! I just would of liked to have had one or two more with 05's and above! Thanks
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: addition to package   addition to package EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:13 am

tprice9 wrote:
Roger that, It just makes me mad because for the last month I asked him to get me more interviews, I know it is up to me, but my COC was very adiment about the AMO setting up everything! I just would of liked to have had one or two more with 05's and above! Thanks

No problem, just remember that if things don't work out this time around do not give up. Keep applying until the Navy makes the right decision and selects you, and remember that although your time in service is short compared to others applying for the AMDO slots, eventually your number of applications will speak for themselves and say allot about your drive and motivation. It also says that you’re the type of guy that does not except NO for an answer, which is exactly what they want in an AMDO. How many times have you witnessed maintenance guys tell the MMCO or MO that a problem could not be fixed, I am sure his/her reply was not ok let’s throw away the bird and move on. It was probably more along the lines of you better figure it out or we're working the weekend. (Where there’s a will there’s a way) if you keep this in the back of your mind then I am positive you'll get picked up.

Once you are selected and are waiting the month to six months to leave do not give up on your daily task and responsibilities, show those who may work for you one day that you’re a go getter through and through.
Back to top Go down
tprice9

PostSubject: RE   addition to package EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:26 am

Thanks for the advice! I'm hoping my short enlisted career works to my advantage. They know I have 17 1/2 years left as an officer, versus the others only having 8-12 since they were picked up later in their enlisted career! HOPEFULLY!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: addition to package   addition to package EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:05 am

You do have a good point!
Back to top Go down
bringsenseback

bringsenseback

PostSubject: Re: addition to package   addition to package EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:46 pm

tprice9 wrote:

AZ2

It's been many months, but for future applicant information:

Your package should be 100% complete before it's sent off. But with that being said, I was able to fax another interview to the processor. My guess is that as long as it's not a common occurrence, the occasional change/addition to a package may be acceptable...of course that depends on who ever the processor is at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: addition to package   addition to package Empty

Back to top Go down

addition to package
Page 1 of 1