Navy OCS Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy OCS Mustangs

This forum is dedicated to all prior enlisted United States Navy personel wishing to become a Naval Officer VIA: OCS, STA-21, LDO, CWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Navy OCS Mustangs, the only forum solely dedicated to the advancement of prior enlisted Navy personnel into the officer ranks via: OCS, STA-21, LDO and CWO.

General Orders of the Centry (learn verbatim)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Orders of the Centry (learn verbatim) Empty
PostSubject: General Orders of the Centry (learn verbatim)   General Orders of the Centry (learn verbatim) EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:02 pm

1. To take charge of this post and all government property in view.

2. To walk my post in a military manner, keeping always on the alert, and observing everything that takes place within sight or hearing.

3. To report all violations of orders I am instructed to enforce.

4. To repeat all calls from posts more distant from the guard house than my own.

5. To quit my post only when properly relieved.

6. To receive, obey and pass on to the sentry who relieves me, all orders from the Commanding Officer, Command Duty Officer, Officer of the Deck, and Officers and Petty Officers of the Watch only.

7. To talk to no one except in the line of duty.

8. To give the alarm in case of fire or disorder.

9. To call the Officer of the Deck in any case not covered by instructions.

10. To salute all officers and all colors and standards not cased.

11. To be especially watchful at night, and, during the time for challenging, to challenge all persons on or near my post and to allow no one to pass without proper authority.
Back to top Go down
https://navyocsmustangs.forumotion.com

General Orders of the Centry (learn verbatim)
Page 1 of 1