Navy OCS Mustangs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Navy OCS Mustangs

This forum is dedicated to all prior enlisted United States Navy personel wishing to become a Naval Officer VIA: OCS, STA-21, LDO, CWO

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Navy OCS Mustangs, the only forum solely dedicated to the advancement of prior enlisted Navy personnel into the officer ranks via: OCS, STA-21, LDO and CWO.

nuke MM stats

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jarretnc

nuke MM stats Empty
PostSubject: nuke MM stats   nuke MM stats EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Found the site while trying to get more information on OCS. Would appreciate it if someone could give me their opinion on my stats and let me know what they think.

31/m
MM1 nuclear (SS)
7 years AD
OAR: 48
GPA: 3.08 working on a second degree atm BA. business Major : Econ
Applying for : supply, intel, IW

LORS: 1 O-6, 1 O-5, 2 O-4's
Awards: 1 NAM, 2 good conducts, 1 FLOC
Prts: 2011 Ex L, none for 2010 due to transfers <10 wks
Eval: MP, NOB, EP for the last 3
volunteer for the humane society, food bank and fitness coordinator for highschool dance team

I am having a lot of trouble writing and then rewriting my application due to new information i find and getting my interviews scheduled. If anyone knows an Intel or IW officer here in Washington State i would be much obliged if you could help me get in contact with them. Currently waiting to interview with my new CO then off to interview then i will be complete. Thank you for you time and effort in looking this over

/R
MM1
Back to top Go down

nuke MM stats
Page 1 of 1